Friday, August 21, 2009

10 MINUTES WITH...


SUR in English is the major English language weekly newspaper in Spain and is distributed throughout Andalucia. They contacted me a couple of weeks ago asking me if I would submit an interview for “10 minutes with... “. This is a regular feature which takes the form of an interview with a local “celebrity”. For example, this week the interview is with Katie Price, aka the glamour model Jordan. Apparently she is making a quick visit to the Costa del Sol.

I willingly accepted to write the feature as I thought it would be good publicity for my books and rushed off my copy to meet their deadline for next week’s edition. This morning I have checked their site again to look at next week’s newspaper which has just gone on line and there I am on page 18. If you would like to read it on line go to www.surinenglish.com/print-edition/.

No comments: